I already have a slideshow viewer written in c# by a member on Freelancer (See attached file "original [url removed, login to view]") which was 90% completed, but the developer then skipped town. I am not interested in finishing the remaining 10% (mp3 server) functionality right now, but am interested in adding more features to the slideshow viewer portion of the code.
The "Original [url removed, login to view]" and "original [url removed, login to view]" is already completed.
The existing software is written in c# as a Metro App (so the project only opens in windows 8.1 and runs on 8.1), I need it converted to a Windows Forms project so it can open and run on a Windows 7 machine as well. It needs to be converted but keep all existing functionality intact.
Right now when you click the screen a subpanel slides up from the bottom. I need to change this so that it if you click the top half of the screen you see an "image options" overlay (see photos); and if you click a name label at the bottom of the screen it opens the corresponding windows folder, and when you click the remaining area the existing sub panel opens. (see attached image for further explanation)
right now images display with black bars on the side if they do not fill the screen (especially portrait photos). I want an option added to the settings screen to add a blurred copy underneath the image that stretches the full width (will include an open source slideshow project written in c# the already does this, just needs to be implemented into my code)
Display Folder name/photo name ([url removed, login to view]) at the bottom left corner of the screen. this acts as a link to the containing windows folder. (will include an open source slideshow project written in c# the already does this, just needs to be implemented into my code)
On new "image options" overlay I need prev and next buttons to show up above the photo. technically at this point clicking anywhere on the left side of the screen will take you back a photo and clicking anywhere on the right side of the screen will take you forward, not just the buttons (the buttons are more for display purposes.
At the bottom of the "image options" overlay I need a new sub panel which has the following options.
1. Flag - MOVES inappropriate images to a designated folder
2. Delete - prompts the user with an "are you sure" dialog and then deletes the image.
3. Caption - adds a 1 line meta data to the image that displays on upper right corner of the screen whenever that photo is displayed. (will include an open source slideshow project written in c# the already does this, just needs to be implemented into my code)
4. Rotate - rotates the image 90 degrees to the left and saves it.
5. Favs - COPIES the image to a designated favorites folder.
Add the following functionality to the existing settings panel.
1. Loop checkbox - loops the images when they reach the end of the cycle
2. Shuffle checkbox - shuffles the image order
3. Flagged folder selector - selects where the flagged images go to
4. Favs folder selector - selects where the favorites folder is
5. Background fill checkbox - ability to turn on and off the background fill/blur option
READ THE ORIGINAL PROPOSAL TEXT FILE AND LOOK AT THE IMAGES. so that you understand what I already have completed.
If you do not understand what I need please do not bid on this project.
I have been burned on Freelancer in the past by people bidding on the project without even reading it, and I will not accept this. I will not release any money until I see some results. I will not put any money up front on the promise that you will do a good job. I expect incremental copies of the project to be handed off to me throughout the development time. After the developer has developed a portion of the changes and shown that they understand what is required I will release a milestone payment