A media agency, Enerica ([url removed, login to view]), is looking for a new team member to help us create and implement a digital media strategy. We are willing to pay up to $1500 depending on your skills and qualifications.
The project may start on Oct 15 and end on December 20. You will work as part of our team and will be responsible for writing the strategy, doing research, analysis, and providing marketing recommendations.
You will be collaborating with another writer on this project. You MUST have excellent knowledge of Facebook and Twitter gained during past implementations for medium sized businesses and organizations.
Please do not apply if you do not meet criteria below.
You can find more information about us at [url removed, login to view]
You MUST be a social media marketing expert with a verifiable track record in:
1) Writing social media strategies for medium-sized public organizations (preferably a hospital or retirement facility) - please provide a copy of the strategy.
2) Writing operational plans helping to implement social media strategies. Please provide a copy of previous work.
3) Experience with implementing social media tools in organizations (Facebook, Tweeter and email marketing campaigns) Salesforce experience is an asset.
4) Writing content for Facebook and Twitter to engage users.
5) Marketing and promoting organizations (preferably in the public sector).
You must have:
1) Excellent analytical and research skills
2) Excellent writing skills
3) Ability to multi-task
4) Timely delivery
5) Friendly disposition
6) Ability to work in a team and follow direction
7) Attention to detail and neatness
In this project, you will be part of a team of writers, researchers, and project managers. You MUST be good at collaborating (Basecamp, Google Docs).
This project involves creating (planning and writing) a social media strategy and operational plan for a medium-sized medical facility mostly focusing on website, Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.
You will be asked to conduct research, collect and analyse information, synthesize it in a well-written, well-formatted report.
1. Social media strategy - minimum 25 pages, attractive formatting and document design
2. Operational plan – minimum 25 pages, providing details on how to implement the strategy including specific deliverables, schedules, etc.
3. Content for a Facebook page setup and 2 months of daily tweets.
4. Assist with setting up Facebook and Twitter pages.
To be selected for the project, you must:
1) Provide definitive and verifiable proof of your previous experience
2) Become part of the Enerica team and agree to post your picture and short bio on our website [url removed, login to view] in the Our Team section.
3) Accept an NDA
4) Agree to be paid after full project completion and client acceptance of all deliverables.
Once you meet all the requirements above, we will provide a detailed statement of work.