The Web Application is for a small office to manage applying job candidates. This web app helps register applicants and allow interviewers to submit reviews so that upper management can review them.
A prototype is up and running with a PHP backbone and a MySql database to store the information. The web app currently allows a user to:
- stores/register candidates
- online form to submit report against candidate
- tables to present all data for individual candidates
The features I am looking to introduce are oriented around the display of data:
- Search-able, configurable and organizable tables
- Vary form based on role (engineer, hr, finance, etc..)
- Adding flags to existing tables to mark applicants as high vs low priority
- Export reports
- Input reports
The Web App is written in PHP, HTML, MYSQL, JS, and APACHE.
13 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $186 para este trabajo