We are looking to award our project to a freelancer who could create an online ordering system, which would also allow us to take orders inside the store.
Please read the requirements.
Three types of users will be using the system
This section should allow customers to:
1. Place orders online and pay by cash or by credit cards.
2. Customise their dishes by adding or removing toppings. (half & half pizzas too).
3. Add comments to their orders.
4. Receive order confirmation once the order has been accepted and update them with the expected delivery time via e-mail.
6. Contact us (contact page with map and contact form).
7. Login with username and password or skip the login.
8. View last order and reorder the last order.
9. Apply promotional codes and vouchers.
10. Address search using the UK postcode system.
11. Feedback section or page.
Staff will use a touch screen computer or tablet and the design should implement an on screen keyboard on staff section where typing is needed, ie customer details input, comments, etc. windows 8 tile system design can be used for selecting items when taking orders. The same feature can be used for customer section as long as the design is done properly so you don’t have to design this section twice.
This section should allow the staff to:
1. Accept or reject online orders.
2. Sign in and log out.
3. Take orders utilising the website via telephone in simplified manner.
4. Take orders from the walking in customers through website.
5. Select the type of order (Delivery, Collection, Takeaway, Online).
6. Search a customer by phone number, name, address, email address and postcode.
7. Edit, re-print and cancel orders.
8. Apply discount, promotional codes and vouchers to orders.
9. Add, remove or edit customer notes.
This section should allow the management to:
1. Access all areas of the website.
2. Generate reports on sales (Weekly, monthly, annually and customised periods. (Reports on the number of orders, areas, postcodes, items sold, time of orders)
3. Generate reports on specific customers. (For instance customers who did not order during last 10 days)
4. Send promotional emails.
5. Add or delete staff, customers and orders from the system.
6. Generate promotional codes.
7. Review the edited, cancelled and discounted orders.
8. Download the customer data as an excel format file. (For instance customer addresses for mail promotions).
9. Update prices, meal deals, items and add or remove items.
10. Send promotional SMS to searchable customers.
System must be able to notify staff when an online order is placed without constantly checking for emails. (an automated refreshing page with a sound alert can do it). Print the orders via a receipt or any other printer. The receipt must have date, time, phone number, address, postcode, order number, items ordered, cooking instructions, customer comments, added or removed toppings from pizzas as well as printing the assistant name that has taken the order.
Cosmetic side of the website should be updatable. It is absolutely vital that the website is user friendly and yet elegant. [url removed, login to view] can be used as a reference guide.
I would like to view your previous work. The website must be responsive. Before coding begins I would need to see the layout of the design and accept it.
When the project finishes I would need to test it for 30 days so we can put it to the test of functionality and rectify unforeseen issues. A portion of payment will remain with me until this trial period is over and any issues are resolved.
A fee must be agreed for tech support with the relevant contact details, should we need consultant or support at a later date.
Looking forward to find a capable and experienced web developer who can deliver this project.
83 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $2235 para este trabajo
Hello, Can we have a small meeting on s*k*p ? we will discuss each and everything regarding your project , Quick reply will be appreciated , Let me know , Thanks p4provider