I need some changes to an existing magento website. please go through the points and let [url removed, login to view] the price and timeframe...
no companies please looking for individual programmers... go through points don't bid high prices as max are minor points...
LaEve list to fix and do.
1. Emails is not working
2. There is lots of messages in the inbox that say major and critical?
3. Cannot go into manage categories
4. Link data base of another site
5. On the price of the items the £12.95 must only say £8.95
6. Where Is All the Secondary Photos of just the nail of each listing.
7. On the bottom of the footer where it says be the first to know that those go on the sidebar on the right and Facebook must go in there.
8. In the bottom right-hand side of the page there is a block that pops up recommended for you it is called the image on the used to be a product image but now it always shows customers Rock photo. All we have to fix it so it shows the product photo or we have to remove it I would prefer it if it’s fixed.
9. Quick Shop: 1 to 3 pages of nice size photos of just the nail and in the bottom, there is 2 buttons one to add to wish list and the other one is adding to cart. When they click either it must stay on the same page and the same position on the page so it easy to add multiple colours to your basket.
10. I can’t find anywhere on the checkout page where customers can input the discount code/coupon codes you the only place they can do it is on the shopping cart/view cart page.
11. all the tags should come which we had on the previous site? It was on each product page the only thing I can see now is popular tags with 4 tags in there. ( will give you link once programmer is selected)
12. Is this some way we can disable just that it doesn’t show up in the categories all the ones that does not have anything in there so they don’t show up.
13. We need a colour filter underneath the price filter. This used to be on each product page, related to that product so if the colour is red it will be in the tags for that product.
14. We also have a look filter between different types of looks like sparkly metallic and so on for filters. This used to be on each product page, related to that product so if the colour is metallic it will be in the tags for that product.