Looking into creating a successful crowd funding raise.
Most have been unsuccessful. Searching for someone who can help with the following:
The strategy below is based on a successful raise, ideally 2 months pre-launch.
1. Create a landing page + *Viral loops page
*Platform + implementation: people who share your campaign can win a perk or extra discount.
The advantage: a) bigger reach and increase in followers organically and b) lower ad spend, higher conversions.
2. Create a custom audience based on return backers (people who backed relevant campaigns before),
3. Using pixel audiences (previous campaigns), we can run highly targeted ads to the landing page, or viral-loops page,
4. Manual search, selection, and outreach to PR contacts + social media influencers. Individual pitches; PR or no PR blast
5. Newsletter (3x) to return backers (all subscribed);
• 1x with announcement + viral loops offer,
• Once again 7 days before the go-live and,
• A final newsletter 24hrs before you go live.
6. We help with the campaign page (the text), perks, etc.
Pixel all audiences, not only coming in through Facebook ads but also newsletter audiences.
In other words, we can retarget every single user in a follow-up ad sequence.
+ Audience test ( test audience interest based on copy & images), including landing page copy,
+ 1 Video for social media & Facebook ads, up to 30 seconds (custom made),
+ 1 Viral Loops campaign during the live campaign (= x2 viral loops).