We are looking for a native English speaker freelancer to proofread articles we write for our website on a weekly [url removed, login to view] page has an average of 500-700 words. Please note that the website uses American English.
- Open the Word file we’ll provide you each week
- Review the text and make the changes using Track Changes ([url removed, login to view])
- Add comments explaining the corrections (grammar, orthography, common use, etc.)
- If parts of the text do not sound natural and/or are difficult to understand, please include a suggestion
- Deliver the revised pages in Word.
- Deadline is every Thursday 11 am CET. You shall receive 1 article per week Monday or Tuesday, although, in rare occasions, we might only be able to send them on Wednesday.
Milestones (28 calendar days in total)
1) Deliver 1 revised page – week #1 (25% of the budget)
2) Deliver 1 revised page – week #2 (25% of the budget)
3) Deliver 1 revised page – week #3 (25% of the budget)
4) Deliver 1 revised page – week #4 (25% of the budget)
60 freelancers are bidding on average €56 for this job
Experienced, professional, accurate and reliable. Top notch quality and timely completion will be ensured. My work is double proofread and I can start immediately. Regards
native English-speaker and proofreader, ready and willing! -proposed rate is a fixed price of €10 per 500-700–word article -estimated TAT would be within 12 hours per 2000 words Thanks for your consideration!
I have my Bachelors Degree in English and Business Education. I have been teaching for over 14 years, so I proofread on a daily basis. I charge $.005 ( half a penny) USD per word.
I am a native English speaker and i have experience in proofreading and content editing. I believe I can do a good job for you. Let's discuss further please.