I have a package with a mouse, a touch-screen LCD and a battery lition-ion battery with [url removed, login to view] at:
3503 Jack Northrop Ave
Suite # HN234
Hawthorne, CA, 90250
They refuse to send the package to Brazil, because it contains the
loose Li-Ion battery and UPS will not allow this to be shipped on passenger aircraft.
I need you to go to the warehouse remove the package and send it to me.
Their work consisted of the following steps.
1) Check the shipping alternatives, either from the US or Mexico.
If you do not know alternatives, not offer to work.
2) Go to the warehouse and remove the package.
3) Check prices and shipping time.
4) Post package.
1) payment of the shipping package should be made with your own money and then be reimbursed.
1) The value of the offer is only your work.
2) I will make a deposit (your work + package shipping) once you have the shipping price, but I will only release payment (your work + package shipping) in three equal installments:
-1st: When you send me the package shipping voucher.
-2nd: When the package arrives in Brazil (it is possible to check it on the website of the Brazilian post office)
-3ª: When the package arrives at my address.