Math Equation Editor:
The main purpose of the project is helping us to write math questions in easy way to exported later to Microsoft word document. We need a math editor to create or edit a math equation or text in both English and Arabic language that means the editor have two writing direction (English LeftToRight, Arabic RightToLeft).
Math Equation Editor features:
1. The project should be a windows application in visual [url removed, login to view] 2013 or later.
2. The programmer should provide us the source code of the whole project.
3. Enable to Add and Edit math Equation or text.
4. Enable to write in English LeftToRight direction.
5. Enable to write in Arabic RightToLeft direction.
6. Use standard LaTex symbols.
7. The editor should be multi line.
8. Enable to save\export the Math equations in a document in Tex/LaTex text (NOT Image).
9. Enable to edit the Math equation LaTex text in Microsoft word document.
10. Enable to change the font size, name and color.
11. Enable to explore the available symbols and insert them with a click and typing into their empty slots.
12. Enable to select, highlight and edit any slot (focus and Red Border).
13. The project may not contain all symbols, so we need to add any additional symbols in the future in easy way.
14. The math editor should be like this [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] , but we need windows application.
26 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $300 para este trabajo.
I have done my Phd in Mathematics and now I am a professor in Institute of Mathematics and Applications.I can surely help [url removed, login to view] can check my reviews if you [url removed, login to view] let me know the [url removed, login to view] work with me once a Más
Hi, Can we discuss the project further? I have done similar project and understood the project outline. Please give me a chance. A trial will convince you. Looking forward to work with you.
Hi,dear. I am a senior software developer. I have just checked your project report, I am able to perform this task with my developer team. I am looking forward to your proposal...