I am looking for someone to design the first version of an all-in-one web solution for real estate agents. The bid is for the first version and I will have you do later versions as a seperate project.
I just need the application not any of the copy, etc.
The solution is basically as follows:
1. A master control panel that will run each piece of the solution together
The solution consists of:
A. Six one page websites integratd with our autorsponder ([url removed, login to view]) or a built in autoresponder of your choosing pre-loaded with our message sequences
B. Several templates for a traditional real estate website with a listings engine
C. A light contact manager to work with the above.
D. A way for the end user to register 6 domains within the control panel for the 6 one page sites above as well as a domain for the listings engine
The solution above should be able to be easily replicated so I can provide it to all of my clients.
I will answer further questions, etc. but I wanted to get the basics posted as I am trying to get this completed as soon as possible.
I would love to talk with anyone who feels confident in this project. Any experience in real estate is a big plus.
[url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder\\\'s Seller Legal Agreement).
I pretty much want a copy of this site ([url removed, login to view])as far as functionality with the front end templates, etc. but better design etc.
I can create a flow chart for you but basically this is what the project entails:
My clients are Real estate agents. I am looking to provide them with an online lead generation solution as well as a site that they can use to update their listings etc.
The process works like this:
1. The customer (real estate agent) signs up with me and commits to a montly payment for the service through either my merchant account or PayPal
2. The real estate agent then gets access to their own control panel or GUI.
3. Within this gui they have access to 6 one page templates that are already pre-loaded with content. They just have to customize the template or if there was a way to pull their information from the initial registration that would be great. The templates should be able to have color changes etc. but nothing major. Now these six templates will be used in their business as lead generators. For example they will have a fsbo, expired, reo, investors, etc. The prospects come to these small sites and fill out the form at the bottom for further information. They also need a way to register domains for each template. A site such as godaddy or something.
4. Once the prospects hits submit the prospect should be dropped into a follow-up autoresponder that corresponds with the 6 one page sites above. The autoresponder is preloaded for the agent with all the follow up messages and again just needs to be customized for the agent. Once the customer is dropped in the proper follow up series they should be redirected to the agent\\\'\\\'\\\'\\\'s main site which contains info about them, their listings, etc. A traditional site such as mybostonrealty.com.
5. So on the control panel the agent must also be able to access their main website as well as their autoresponder. I have an autoresponder already and it could be used or you may decide it is easier just to add your own. ([url removed, login to view])
6. In addition, it would be really nice if their was a way to tie a small contact manager into this with scheduling, follow -ups etc.
so these are the parts:
1. 6 one page sites that are preloaded with content by us and just need a way to be customized for the agent. A way to register domains for the templates. Each user should have one main domain for their listings site and 6 domains for their templates. I do not want them to use subdomains but they may if they choose.
2. Forms at the bottom of each site which correspond with a pre-loaded autoresponder
3. Main website, like [url removed, login to view] or whatever. The Realtor Should have 5-6 templates to choose from
4. Contact manager
5. GUI to tie it all together
6. Main site where an agent can sign up for the service and pay.
Please ask additional questions and I will try to work with you until we are on the same page.
[url removed, login to view]
18 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $4178 para este trabajo.
I have done a lot of work for Real Estate websites including a major multiple agency listing site. For URLs and more information please send me a message.
Hi, WE are interested to work on this project. I have gone through your requirement and won\'t be any problem to develop the application. We and an Indian company and have more than 3 years of experience. Thanks,
We have a good team of ASP, ASP.Net developers. We can provide quality work for you with minimum investment. We are based in India. We can work at any time as your convenient.
hai we are a group of engineers well experienced in web technologies we promise a well documented professional work if interested please contact us immidiatly regards