Programación lineal Jobs
Linear Programming is an algorithm optimization strategy used in operations research and design. It utilizes linear equations and well-defined objectives which eventually allow problem solvers to efficiently and effectively maximize the desired outcomes. Hiring a Linear Programming Engineer can provide organizations with an insight into their most complex problems while using the most efficient solutions. The engineer can create solutions that minimize cost while not compromising the desired efficiency and productivity.
Here's some projects that our expert Linear Programming Engineer made real:
- Solved difficult mathematical problems to formulate a cost-effective and optimal investment plan
- Developed algorithms through matrix decomposition to solve conflict points
- Optimized data processing solutions by utilizing sorting on Google sheets
- Created Python functions to suggest trade opportunities through linear programming and optimization
- Applied Mathematical modeling with OPL, CPLEX to create integer linear programming models
- Implemented a simplex algorithm and dual simplex algorithm analysis on Excel for data optimization
Linear Programming is an efficient way for organizations to resolve their most complex issues. As demonstrated through our expert Linear Programmer Engineer's success stories you can expect results that expedite productivity while finding innovative ways to conserve resources at the same time. If you wish to be one of those success stories, post your project on Freelancer.com now, hire a Linear Programming Engineer, and start navigating your supply chain towards the most efficient future you could ever imagine.De 20,481 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro Linear Programming Engineers 4.92 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a Linear Programming Engineers
Need to make simple software that can calculate simplex algorithms using and for testing
Tool used: Excel and R(if required) Task: task is to formulate the problem, prepare the data, run an analysis, answer research questions. Concept to be used : Linear Programming and Optimisation