GPS, or Global Positioning System, is a satellite navigation system created by the United States Department of Defense. This system allows us to pinpoint exact locations to a very precise degree. A GPS Expert is someone who is well versed in the use of GPS technology and how it can be used to create more efficient processes and solve complex problems.
The sky is truly the limit when it comes to GPS Expert services. Many people in a variety of industries have been able to benefit from this technology. Real estate companies use it for easily tracking their assets and engineers use it for high accuracy surveying needs. Businesses have been able to use this technology for truck fleet management and tracking customer orders. Design or development teams also need GPS experts for creating location-based apps or services as well as for firmware updating for GPS trackers.
Here's some projects that our GPS Experts made real:
- Creating maps, such as land plots, with accurate overlay and superimposition features
- Developing android applications with features like GPS tracking
- Creating custom plotting interfaces with Python Plotly and Dash
- Implementing AT commands with trackers and familiarizing with custom GSM GPRS protocols
- Designing circuit boards that can provide high precision readings
- Modifying existing apps and web programs with GPS data integration
- Assigning and verifying geo-locations of items such as assets in the built environment
- Articulating interests of clients through site visits on site
- Enhancing app debugging experience by installing emulators on dedicated local servers
At Freelancer.com, you can find proficient specialists who have mastered the application of GPS technology across numerous industries, delivering quality results for all sorts of scenarios. Whether you seek the help of an expert to correctly locate your assets or to implement content applications with geolocation features, a GPS expert can assist you to make your vision come alive in a short period of time. Let Freelancer.com’s experts create the extraordinary for you today - post your project now and find out why our customers come back time after time!De 12,444 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro GPS Experts 4.91 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a GPS Experts
Objective of the project: Implement an additional feature in the trackerD firmware to add a rules engine to BLE scanning. This function will allow you to filter the iBeacons based on their proximity to the GPS, using the RSSI of the signal. In addition, the nearest iBeacon is required to stay within a predetermined RSSI range for at least 1 minute before the device will send an upstream message, which will include the iBeacon's UUID. Tasks to perform: 1. Existing firmware analysis: The developer will need to analyze the current trackerD firmware to understand its structure and how existing functionalities are managed, especially those related to obtaining GPS location and searching for iBeacons via BLE . 2. Design of the architecture: Based on the analysis of the existing firmware...