- DE LA MISMA FORMA EN QUE LO USA
Trabajo destacado de nuestros freelancers
Haz más con freelancers
No tienes que hacerlo todo solo
Pasa más tiempo en lo que haces mejor y comienza a hacer más.
Contrata a una fracción del costo
Encuentra un ejército de diseñadores, desarrolladores, marketeros y redactores.
No lamentes una mala contratación
Lee comentarios de personas reales y ten por seguro que estás obteniendo lo mejor.
As Featured in
El mercado más grande del mundo
Millones de usuarios, desde pequeñas empresas hasta grandes empresas, emprendedores a startups, utilizan Freelancer para hacer realidad sus ideas.
TOTAL DE TRABAJOS PUBLICADOS
Takes reviews and feedback in a good spirit and makes his work more valuable
If you're looking for a talented technical content writer you'll find people like Ashish to help you accomplish your needs.
Contratar a un an English Translator en Freelancer
When you create content or writing for your business, you can be forgiven to think that the written word is universal however using a US English writer for businesses who are in geographical locations that use US English grammar and spelling is essential to ensure your business looks professional in your marketing and sales material.
While the spoken English language may be relatively the same around the world, the written word is uniquely different for US English and UK English. US spelling and grammar have the fundamental difference and, however small, if written poorly will be negative for your business.
When you’re looking to hire a professional and capable US English writer they will be aware of a range of differences to incorporate into their writing materials.
A brief overview of what US English writing will cover in comparison to UK English is outlined below:
- US English spelling - the most obvious difference between US English writing is the differences in spelling. Commonly used words are spelt differently in the USA, including ‘z’ where UK English would have an ‘s’ and the removal of ‘u’ in some words such as favor, where the US English spelling would be ‘favor’.
- Different words for the same concept - this is a little problematic and having a dedicated and experience US English writer will help to avoid any discrepancies in this area. In this case, in UK English, you may have a ‘full stop’ whereby in US English the same concept will be described as a ‘period’.
- Another area a US English writer will be aware of when creating content are words which may have a completely different meaning depending on whether it is US or UK English. For example, football is a different sport completely depending on which continent you are writing English, and the first floor in the UK is the floor above ground level, whereas in the US, it is considered the level on the footpath.
- Finally, grammar is unique to US English; you'll want to engage a US English writer that understands the nuances of grammatical differences depending which market you're targeting.
While regional dialects in the USA may have some subtle elements that are added to the US English language, on the whole, the style of English accepted nationwide and within regions where American English is spoken and taught in schools.
Tasks that US English writers can assist with include academic writing, blog writing, business writing, communications, copywriting, creative writing, eBooks, editing, ghost-writing, grant writing, newsletters, online writing, press release, product descriptions, proofreading, resume writing and technical writing — just to name a few.
The opportunities are endless for engaging a US English writer, to ensure your business messages are grammatically correct and present your key messages adequately engaging a freelancer writer is a quick and effective way to ensure your English is 100% correct at all times.
If you’re looking for quality content specifically for the US market, engaging a freelance US English specialist is a fantastic option. Available for small projects or complete marketing plan, you can find an experienced, qualified and educated content writer specifically for your US English requirements.
Freelancer.com offers US English writers for all your requirements, simply list a project, review your freelancer’s profiles and select the individual who has the specific experience you require. Save time and get expert US English content created quickly and to your specific budget via Freelancer.com today.
1. Publica un trabajo
Cuéntanos cuál trabajo necesitas encargar en segundos.
2. Escoge freelancers
Recibe tu primera oferta en segundos y elige entre los mejores.
3. Monitorea el avance
Conversa con tu freelancer y revisa su trabajo 24/7.
4. Paga de manera segura
Solo paga cuando estés completamente satisfecho.
Encuentra Traductores de Ingles ya
Es fácil rápido y solo necesitamos unos cuantos datos para comenzar.Recibe cotizaciones gratis