- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $60
- Propuestas recibidas: 61
- Ganador: gauravvipul1
Resumen del concurso
I need logo redesigned and re-worked after taking over a cafe. Will need electronic files for use on marketing material and signage.
TONE of cafe: Genuine friendly long serving staff, customer focused, consistent coffee, honest quality food, family friendly, as if customers were coming to visit you at your own home. Local cafe with strong local and loyal customers who do not like too much change.
1. I need 'cafe and gifts' removed from logo.
2. I need cutlery image replaced with something more coffee/cafe related.....or left with nothing.
3. Will consider a revised type face although nothing too distant from existing font.
4. Logo needs to incorporate the words "Mudgee bah Espresso" with Mudgee Bah prominent as it is currently.
5. Elliptical ring to remain yet I would like to see what black reversed for white looks like as I may print on white stock.
6. Owner is Scottish living in Australia, so a subtle Scottish nod or suggestion might work - thistle, saltire for example incorporated somewhere however discrete.
Comentarios del empleador
“Delivered on brief, was prompt and communicated very well. Understood my changes and what I wanted and delivered a great outcome. Definitely would use again.”